Saturday, August 1, 2009

Citrus Hill High School gets some bling


When I was asked by my dear friend Karen to do the logo for her son's High School, I just couldn't pass it up...Reason? Not only cause she is near and dear to my heart, but this beautiful High School happens to be the stomping grounds for my son's J.A.A.F. home field.

Nestled in the Valverde School District, this beautiful football field (and school) has many special memories for myself....starting back in 2005 when my oldest son Airik decided to play football for his first time in High School (King High), then picked up a year in 2006 from my son Kyle who was the 1st to play at this field and now continuing on with my youngest Nolan starting the following year as a 7 year old; there is nothing better in life than seeing a young boy dressed in football gear headed to his games ready to give his all! It was then that I was reminded of the smell of football (I mean the air, not the sweat!!) and took me back to when I was little going to see my brothers play. What great memories I had from then and even now....my boys are everything to me, whether football, baseball, cross country or even music...they are a blessing and I wouldn't change a thing about them!!!

So of course making this very simple, yet stunning, logo was going to be high on my priority list to get done.

Karen decided to use the Long Length Sheer tank with the Grey Fidel for this adorable pair! I know she will look great out there when her baby (big baby) is playing football!

Thank you Karen for your order and most of all your friendship!
Sylvia

No comments: