Thursday, September 24, 2009

4th Grade Rocks



Did you know that 4th Grade Rocks? It does here at JFK Elementary. These custom made shirts for the 4th Grade Team add a little flare and sass to their wardrobe. Approached by my son's teacher, the wonderful Mrs. Salinas, to make a special design that would show off just how well this team of teachers works well with one another. How could I say no? She is my youngests teacher this year and we were blessed 3 years ago when my 12 year old had her for 4th grade...you can say that Mrs. Salinas is more than just a teacher, she is now family!!! I'm honored to have the pleasure of working closely with her again as Room Mom.

So when did these cute tee's make their first appearance??? Well they had their unveiling at an assembly last Friday and you can say that these teachers "out shined" all the rest. Don't worry Mrs. Brawley, leaving 3rd Grade has taught and prepared us for this current year in 4th Grade....so maybe we should make a 3rd Grade Rules shirt???




A special request to add their last names to the back of this tee, gives us that "team" feeling....which by the way, was the whole goal.

I'm proud to have been asked to design and produce such a unique tee....this will surely be one that tugs at my heart strings.


I wish all the teachers but mostly the 4th Grade Staff at JFK another successful year guiding and teaching our children into great leaders in our society. And just in case you didn't know.... 4th Grade ROCKS!!!

1 comment:

The Salinas Family said...

Thank you for our chirts. We all love them very much! I am wearing mine tomorrow (again) as I give your son student of the month! Yeah! :0)