Sunday, February 14, 2010

Did you know that KINDERGARTEN ROCKS?

Well it does....Rocks I mean!! Being a mother of 5 myself and Angela a mother of 2, we have had our hands in many years of Kindergarten...from learning their colors to now learning math (it amazes me the things they are doing now in Kindergarten), this has got to be my favorite grade! I have so many fond memories of the kids taking their first steps at independence; brings tears to my eyes to think my children are so grown up now!

So when we were asked to make a KINDERGARTEN ROCKS shirt, of course we jumped at the chance! I love how the red rhinestones makes this statement stand out! This is one of the many proud teachers in our area and we are honored to know her. With all the uncertainty facing our teachers these days (25 pink slips at one school alone!), it amazes me that our teachers can put on their "game faces" and take each day with the same dedication and commitment they promised to do years ago.

We are privileged to be part of a great community of parents and teachers that give our local schools some of the highest ratings in Riverside! We will keep them and their jobs in our prayers...we ask for you to do the same....

No comments: