Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Parent Night at King

Tonight we had Parent Night at King High for all the Spring Sports....we go over sportsmanship, grades and how the overall program works (I'm a seasoned veteran at this). Anyways, I arrived early to help with any questions potential customers may have about the "King Bling" wear. And just as I suspected, my two wonderful parent helpers (Deb and Susan) had it all under control...Great Job ladies! We got quite a few orders tonight and I suspect more will come...all the moms were grabbing an order form. The great thing was after the meeting was over, the parents and kids swarmed the table where the "King Bling" was so nicely displayed....brought a tear to my eye...well maybe not, but it was very exciting to see just how much they LOVED the design and overall look...hey we are about quality!!! It helped that Debbie wore one of the shirts on her cute little body and now has found herself emotionally attached to it...so she's gonna buy it. Way to go Deb!! Sport that King Bling....

Overall it was a great day and night for CSM...King got their Bling and JFK put up their sample shirt in the office.....oh? I didn't tell you about that? Ok maybe tomorrow...gonna go spend some time with the hubby and have some fat-free frozen yogurt....he's so good to me!!

No comments: