Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's A Girl Thing...bling...


Here's a little something that was asked of CSM to do...at the drop of a hat (or boa!), we were able to put this little simple saying that just "says it all"....because after all, It's A Girl Thing right? My dearest of dearest friends Mishelle of Corona's Candles needed this asap for a clothing event she puts on once a month at TGIFriday's in Corona...on top of being the best mom to two wonderful boys, she sells candles and now some really cute clothing. I, of course, had to have a clothing party last week...found some cute stuff in my size, until my other dear friend Tracy had to "steal" them from me. No worries, I got my order coming in on Saturday!
Back to the bling...so this is a new Vintage tee that we found...roughed up around the collar, sleeves and bottom seam...gives this soft feelin' tee the looks of being your fav tee in your closet...so add a little bling and you got yourself a piece of modern flare mixed in with a little vintage.
So thanks Mishelle for your order and we look forward to more "rushes" to get our creative brain juices flowin'....

No comments: