Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Take a Moment...

As I headed out this morning, I couldn't help but think about all the things that needed to get done; ortho appointment, bank, pick up garments and transfers, drop off garments and on top of it all I have a son home sick not feeling well (don't worry, he's old enough to be home alone). So how in the world am I going to get all this done? Somehow I managed to do it and it's barely noon. Or was it by chance?

On my way thru Corona, I spoke to a friend and future "bling" customer for the Mavericks (travel ball club in Corona) and he reminded me just how blessed and fortunate we are during this very difficult time in our economy. How some have lost lots and some are still hanging in there...and by what? Was it chance? I don't think so. I have a faith that is constantly reminding me that God is and always will be there to give me only what I can handle and what I need. And so far, he has been Faithful!!

So take a moment to be thankful for what you have; food, a home, a job, faith and all the things we may sometimes take for granted. And during that time, pray for those less fortunate. Someone may not have the same perspective you do and could use a little reassurance.... or use a little FAITH!!!

May you have a Blingingful Blessed Day!!!

No comments: