Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Earhart Middle School Dances for Bling!!

This so brings a tear to my eye....why you ask? For many reasons like having this prestigious Middle School ranking only the highest in our city has been home to my two older boys, my 13 year old who is currently attending and future home to my 10 year old. I love this school and love being part of my community....that's why when Ms. Kristy Mapes (Dance Team Coordinator Extraordinaire for Earhart) asked me to make a custom logo, it was a no brainer.
Kristy wanted to represent the school mascot, emphasize on the school name and give it a girly flair with the cursive lettering below....I think it looks awesome! And so do the 35 girls that each received not only the shirt but matching shorts!!

The short and shirt combo makes a great "uniform" for this fantastic group of girls! Knowing one or two girls on the team also made it special for me to make this matching set just sparkle with LOVE!! The Dance Team unveiled their newly made uniforms on Wednesday during a school performance for some important officials. My son had seen some of the girls at school in their pretty Earhart Dance Team bling....he knew right away that his talented mother had made them...yes, I will toot my own horn!!
More pictures are to follow.....with an update on their performance....Stay Tuned!!

No comments: