Friday, January 7, 2011


What do you get when you have 68 of the cutest little girls cheering in my community and they need "bling" gifts for their banquet?? A scarf and beanie combo gift!! With as cold as the weather has been, this pair of gifts was a sure win at their Cheer Banquet this past weekend.

But you don't have any little girls on the cheer squad you may say??? Well not really!! Over the years with my sons playing football in our area, I am always the team mom to 24-27 of the greatest boys ever and included in that I'm blessed with another handful of girls that just tops it all. Aside from spoiling the boys rotten for their hard work, I always have to include the girls...cause where would football be if we didn't have cheerleaders!!

So when the day came to finally make all of these (68 beanies and 68 scarves), I couldn't help but remember all the wonderful girls that always brought so much joy to our team with their enthusiasm, charm and spirit!

To all the lovely lady Hawks and Wolves who cheer their little hearts out for us at each game....this is for you....made with lots of love for years to come!!!

Go Orangecrest Cheer!!!

No comments: