Friday, January 14, 2011

Get Wrapped and Get Blinged!!


What do body wraps and have in bling? ME!! Being an avid blinger and now "wrapper" (daddy always said never put all your eggs in one basket)...I have found a dual passion for what I do! I love making bling logos and expressions on clothes and accessories. So when I decided to become an Independent Distributor for It Works Global, it was a no brainer where I would get my bling from....and of course supply all my bling "sisters" with fabulous bling as well!!

The Best Body Wrap is the newest addition to this line of It Works Wear....just made 'em today in fact! I LOVE how this one just sparkles....and Stephanie is the first one in our group to get it! She even beat me....how'd that happen???

The 45 Min Diet logo is another new logo just added. Having this on your shirt really catches the attention of the passer by and asks "hey what is a 45 Min Diet?"....that leads into our body wraps and gets us a new client to our base!




Being part of this great organization and team has been a joy! Not only do I have the ability to bling new designs (my great passion) but I also now have the ability to meet new people and talk to them about the body wraps and health and wellness...plus the girls on my upline and downline are the greatest!! Our team "Prosperity Partners" is just that...we are partners in faith and business that are prosperous!



Keep checking back for new logos and designs I come up with. And if you are interested in finding out more information about It Works...then check out my web site www.wrapyousyly.itworks.net



3 comments:

Lira said...

How do I order the Prosperity Partners shirt? I saw a lot of them at Ignite, but I'm not sure who to order from.

Thanks!
Lira

Lirastone@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! Could you give me more info on ordering some of these shirts from you? thegreenlatina@yahoo.com thanks!

Anonymous said...

Would love more info on how to order an "it works" shirt! My email is Pletcher.itworks@gmail.com very interested!!